You have certain rights in respect of your personal data, including the right to access, portability, correct, and request the erasure of your personal data.
You also have the right to object to your personal data being used for certain purposes, including to send you marketing.
We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware, however, that there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request.
To make any requests regarding your personal data, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data, you should contact us using the details below. You are also entitled to contact your local supervisory authority for data protection.
You have the following rights (certain exceptions apply):
- Right of access: the right to make a written request for details of your personal information and a copy of that personal information
- Right to data portability: the right to ask for the personal information you have made available to us to be transferred to you or a third party in machine-readable formats
- Right to rectification: the right to have inaccurate information recorded about you corrected or removed
- Right to erasure, also known as the 'right to be forgotten': the right to have certain personal information about you erased
- Right to restriction of processing: the right to request that your personal information is only used for restricted purposes
- Right to object: the right to object to processing of your personal information in cases where our processing is based on the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or we have let you know the processing is necessary for our or a third party’s legitimate interests. You can object to our use of your information for profiling purposes where it is in relation to direct marketing
- Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your personal information prior to the withdrawal of your consent and we will let you know if we will no longer be able to provide you your chosen service
- Please note: Other than your right to object to the use of your data for direct marketing (and profiling to the extent used for the purposes of direct marketing), your rights are not absolute: they do not always apply in all cases and we will let you know in our correspondence with you how we will be able to comply with your request.
If you make a request, we will ask you to confirm your identity if we need to, and to provide information that helps us to understand your request better. If we do not meet your request, we will explain why.
Telephone: 01736 362492
You also have a right to make a complaint to the UK privacy supervisory authority.
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire, United Kingdom
Phone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 (national rate)